GLEN ECHO PARK NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!
Although Glen Echo Park is located within a treasured National Park, the Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture is not federally funded.
The Partnership is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations to continue to expand and enhance the Park's arts and cultural programs as well as preserve and maintain the Park's historic structures.
Make a donation to help Glen Echo Park reinforce the value of the arts and serve our community. Thank you for your generosity!
GIVING IS EASY! Individuals can give by:
- Making a one-time donation online or at a Park event
- Mailing a check to "GEPPAC" at 7300 MacArthur Blvd, Glen Echo, MD 20812
- Giving from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Giving through a Donor Advised Fund
- Giving through an Employee Matching fund
- Donating stock
- Designating Glen Echo Park Partnership as a beneficiary in your will
- Joining as a Member and take advantage of discounts on classes and carousel tickets
- Giving through the Combined Federal Campaign (#71123)
- Making a Memorial or In Honor gift
Corporate and Foundation Gifts
Corporations and foundations can support our general operations, programs, and specific events throughout the year. Review our Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities for 2024. You can also support the Park by becoming a Gala in the Park sponsor.
WHY GLEN ECHO PARK?
Glen Echo Park is one of the finest cultural resources in the Washington, DC area with arts and cultural programs for people of all ages and abilities. The Park is home to 13 resident artists & organizations, including two award-winning children's theaters; a nature & aquatic life program for kids; a thriving social dance program; a restored 1921 Dentzel Carousel; numerous art studios and galleries; and hundreds of classes in visual & performing arts, including ceramics, painting, photography, glass, music, dance, and more. These activities, as well as free summer concerts, festivals, and special events bring thousands of visitors to the Park each year. These programs and events are all possible with the support of donors like you!