WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Online registration for Spring 2021 will open at 12pm Tuesday, February 2.
- Registration for Spring 2021 Classes will be totally online; no walk-in services will be available
- There will not be a printed Glen Echo Park Catalog; all classes and workshops will be available for online viewing on Friday, January 29, through a digital catalog.
- The Spring Catalog will cover classes starting in March, April, and May; a Summer Online Catalog will be available in the Spring.
*** Please note: As we prepare for the start of Spring 2021 registration, online registration for ALL current Winter classes, camps, and workshops will be unavailable from 12pm Monday, February 1 until 12pm Tuesday, February 2. ***
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREPARE:
1. Create a Household Account or Check Your Existing Account Information
New users can create a household account and returning patrons can access existing accounts on the Glen Echo Park Class Registration Page here.
In the upper right hand corner, select View/Your Account
At this point, you can enter or view the following information.
-- My Profile: to see or update your contact info and to see any GEPPAC Membership number. Confirm the accuracy of this information, especially your email address. Your receipt and any instructor updates will be sent to this email.
-- My Household: to view, update or add household members and contact info. It is very important anyone who might register for a class have their name listed as a household member.
2. Confirm your Glen Echo Park Membership Status
If your membership is not up to date in your profile or you need assistance about membership, contact Debbie Mueller at email@example.com. To ensure you receive your member tuition discount at registration, please allow two business days from the time you pay online for membership for staff to update your class registration profile information.
3. If you haven’t registered online before, try a "dry run" by following these instructions.
Go to Glen Echo Park Partnership's Class registration site. Bookmark this page so it’s always handy!
The most common ways to find a class is by category or instructor name. Select one of these methods in the green ribbon at the top of the registration page.
Each class category (listed in a blue box on the left of the page) has multiple subcategories to choose from. This list may have more listings when you view it.
Once you choose a subcategory, you will see a list of courses. When you click on a course name, you will see the different dates the course is offered during the term.
Please remember to scroll down the page because some courses have 20+ sessions!
A class section will have an action button that could say any of the following:
- Enroll Now: This will add the class to your Shopping Cart.
- Class Full – Click to Add Name to Waitlist
- Registration Temporarily Suspended
From your Shopping Cart, you go back and continue shopping, remove a class from your cart, or proceed to the Check Out Page. Don't worry ~ you haven't registered for anything yet! On this page, you can see how you would enter your credit card information when you want to register. When you are ready to register, click on the Submit button only one time or you will be charged multiple times. After submitting, you will see another page asking you to choose the class attendee(s) for the registration. After that, your registration is complete and you should receive an email confirmation shortly.