REGISTRATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The following instructions apply to registration for all courses available for registration through Glen Echo Park Partnership's registration website.
1. Online Registration
Registering for a class online is simple and secure:
• Click here to browse and search course offerings online and determine course availability.
• Select the course(s) in which you wish to enroll.
• Log in using your username and password or create an online account. Click Reset Password to recover your account information.
• Pay with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card via our secure web payment system.
• Receive a confirmation email. Be sure to add "@glenechopark.org" to your list of accepted contacts, or check your spam folder for emails.
Questions? Call us at 301.634.2255 or email email@example.com
2. Registration by Mail or Phone
Registration forms may be submitted by mail (mail to: GEPPAC, attn. Registrar, 7300 MacArthur Blvd., Glen Echo, MD 20812). Please allow up to 2 weeks for mailed registrations to be processed. Registrations may also be completed over the phone by calling 301.634.2255 during regular business hours. Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
Other Important Information
The Glen Echo Park Partnership office is located in Suite 210 of the North Arcade Building.
Class Registration Fee
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $15 per student per quarter.
This fee ensures the viability of Glen Echo Park educational programs by contributing to the administrative costs associated with managing more than one thousand courses each year. Registration fees are nonrefundable except when a class is canceled by Glen Echo Park.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel your registration or withdraw from a class or workshop, you must submit your request in writing. Email notification (firstname.lastname@example.org) will ensure the most prompt response to your request, but other forms of written notification are acceptable, as well, including fax, mail, or hand delivery of written notice to the GEPPAC office. When withdrawing from a course, please include the student’s name, telephone number, course title and start date, and reason for withdrawal. Please note that registration fees are nonrefundable except when a course is canceled by Glen Echo Park. In the event that the Partnership cancels a class or workshop, the full tuition is automatically refunded.
Written notification of withdrawal must be received by the following deadlines:
- 8 days or more prior to class or workshop: full tuition refunded minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- 7 days prior to a class and up to 24 hours after the first class: 50% tuition refunded, minus $20 cancellation fee.
- 7 days prior to a workshop: sorry, no refund.
- 24 hours after first class or later: sorry, no refund.
- Registration fees & camp deposits are nonrefundable. Camp deposits are noted in course descriptions.
Example: for a class with tuition of $100, you would receive an $80 refund (100% tuition–$20 cancellation fee) if you cancel 8 or more days in advance, $30 refund (50% tuition–$20 cancellation fee) if you cancel 7 days in advance or up to 24 hours after the first class, and $0 refund if you cancel more than 24 hours after the class begins.
Questions? Contact the Registrar at (301) 634-2226 or email@example.com
Course tuition and registration fees are non-transferable. If you wish to move to another class, you must register for the new class separately and request a refund for the original class. See above for refund policies.
Waiting List Policy
If a class is full you may join a waiting list either online or by contacting the office at 301-634-2255. When an opening occurs, the Partnership will email the entire class waiting list at once to notify all students of the opening and ask the wait-listed students to respond by email within 48 hours. Based on those responses, we will offer the registration to the interested student with the highest position on the waiting list. We will keep the remaining students’ names on the waiting list in case another vacancy in the class arises.
To make sure that you receive all waiting list notifications, please check that your account contact emails are correct.
Park Closing & Inclement Weather
Classes, dances and theatre performances are all subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or other events beyond our control. To learn the status of events and classes, call the 24-hour Park Closing Hotline at (301) 320-2330. The recording is updated by 7am for day- time activities and by 3pm for evening events. A make-up date will be offered for all classes and workshops canceled due to weather, subject to availability of space in the Park.