Enjoy the Benefits of Membership!
Become a Member of the Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture and support the arts, educational, and cultural programs at the Park!
ALL Members and Park Partners enjoy:
• Tuition Discounts for you and your immediate
family ($3 per class)
• Special Access through Member Appreciation
Events - feel free to bring a guest!
• Four free carousel tickets
Join at the $50 or higher level and receive Member Coupons. See below for membership levels!
• $35 -- Basic Membership
• $50 -- Participant - one Member Coupon
• $75 -- Enthusiast - two Member Coupons
• $100 -- Family - three Member Coupons
• $150 -- Premium - four Member Coupons
(Member contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.)
• One ticket to a Social Dance Event
• One ticket to a performance at the Puppet Co.
• $10 off the purchase of two tickets to a performance at Adventure Theatre MTC
• $10 off the Artist's Entry Fee for the Labor Day Art Show (LDAS)
• One admission to Art Explorers Family Studio
• $10 Savings on Art Purchases in the Partnership's Galleries or LDAS
• Two admissions to the Glen Echo Park Aquarium
• 10 carousel tickets
Park Partner contributions further enrich the Partnership’s mission to provide classes and programs for the public as well as essential services for resident arts organizations and artists, while also caring for the Park’s historic facilities.
In addition to receiving all of the Member benefits at the $150 level, Park Partners can elect to receive a ticket(s) to the Gala in the Park held each year in May. Park Partners at all levels receive recognition in printed materials; Park Partners at the $1,000 level and higher receive recognition on our website.
• $300 -- Supporter - one Gala ticket
• $600 -- Contributor - two Gala tickets
• $1,000 -- Friend - three Gala tickets
(Park Partner contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law above the $75 per person cost of the Gala dinner and entertainment.)
For more information, please contact Debbie Mueller at 301.634.2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By supporting the Partnership, you are contributing to
the revitalization of the Park. Thank You!